The smooth, creamy lather cleanses the skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturised.
You can indulge your skin with this perfect mens pampering soap.
Moisturise your skin with My Cottage Cosmetics botanical based soap. Beyond its fresh scent, it’s enriched with black pepper which gives a slightly spicy scent. Artisan No.1 soap is an indulgent formula which bubbles up to a gentle lather with water and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised.
It brings a little luxury in to your daily baths and hand washes and feel the constant effects of a nourishing cold processed soap.
Each of My Cottage Cosmetics Soaps is a Cold Processed Soap, this means each soap is carefully hand-crafted to perfection in our studio with detailed attention and dedication to the quality of ingredients, infusion and curing process, which takes around 6 weeks per soap. This ensures that the soaps you receive are perfection.
This traditional soap artisan method ensures your soap will last longer than other alternatives, it won’t lose the structural integrity throughout its use, or the efficacy of the carefully chosen oils and butters that go into its formulation. This means with every bar of My Cottage Cosmetics soap, you will get only the finest luxurious experience right from the very first time you use it to the very last time you use it, which will be many months later !
This level of quality and luxuriousness does not need to hurt our planet – every soap crafted by My Cottage Cosmetics is carefully created by hand in short batches, using natural wood soap moulds, creating unique, characterful soaps, but the traditional cold process is not compromised and we use only carefully sourced sustainable ingredients so doing our part to protect our planet.
Having luxuries in our life, should not cost us the earth we adore.
- Artisanally crafted
- Handmade iin Kent using natural springwater from the North Downs
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Not tested on animals and none of the ingredients we use are tested on animals.
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- No single-use plastics used
- All products are completely vegan
- Fully recyclable packaging
Ingredients and Benefits
Natural Ingredients :
- Olive Oil – Is known to stimulate new cell generation, and slow down wrinkle development, giving skin a youthful look. Olive oil soap can provide anti-inflammatory effects to help heal skin abrasions, rashes and even sunburns.
- Coconut Butter – it is an excellent moisturiser for both skin and hair. The properties of the coconut butter also help remove dead skin cells and dirt away from the body.
- Rice Bran Oil – Rich in vitamin E and anti-oxidants
- Shea Butter – Shea butter is a super luxe addition to any soap, bringing moisturising and elasticity properties.
- Cocoa Butter -The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. –
- Castor Oil – Help with moisturising, and adds a creaminess to the soap leading to a rich lather.
Pink Ylang Ylang
- Botanical Colours – Australian red reef clay, Charcoal, Zinc oxide, to help maintain the scent of the soap
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – All natural occurring scents derived from natural flora and fauna
Potential Allergens – benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, eugenol, geraniol, farnesol.
Green Spring Rain
- Botanical Colours – spirulina and Zinc oxide clay to help maintain the scent of the soap
- Cedar, Maple, Pettigrain, Black Pepper Essential Oils – Woodsy, forest scents with deep tones of musky manness coming through.
Potential Allergens – coumarin, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citral, citronellol
Components of Essential Oils:
*Benzyl Benzoate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Eugenol Geraniol Farnesol
Weight: Minimum 140g
Packaging – We use recycled kraft paper to package our soap and wrap a product label made of white recycled paper.
How to use
Take all packaging off the soap and using warm water, build up a rich bubbly lather. Apply the lather to your body (for external use only), paying particular attention to any dry areas. Rinse the lather away and pat gently dry.
Enjoy the rich cleansing effect that will moisturise and smooth your skin, leaving it fresh and clean !