Easy On The Goods is a totally natural and vegan cologne and how they should be made.
A solid cologne, easily portable, ready for any occasion, whatever action is on, used on ALL parts of the body, a truly balanced formulation to freshen for any occasion.
We have one balmy scent right now, – OAK MIST but more are in the pipeline!
A rich and sophisticated scent of bourbon-soaked oak casks, a woodsy rich scent with patchouli base notes, oak moss and a Caribbean spicy middle tone of musk .. a truly unforgettaball cologne.
We use naturally pure ingredients, all vegan. Our ‘Easy On The Goods’ Solid Cologne is handmade, with carefully chosen ingredients to offer a cologne that will hydrate the skin, refresh whilst offering anti inflammatory properties for those areas prone to chaffing or shaving!
So gentle that it can be used as an after shave balm.
Smell good and stay fresh all day wherever you are all in the convenience of a small tin in your pocket!
- Coconut Oil : Hydrates the skin, great for dry skin whilst offering anti inflammatory properties.
- Jojoba Oil: Soothes dry skin by balancing oil levels in the skin, leaving a natural silky feel.
- Rice Bran Wax: Conditions the skin, protecting it. Vegan alternative to beeswax whilst offering antioxidant properties
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Found in nut kernels, and adds a gliding effect to the cologne, softening and smoothing.
- Marshmallow Root Oil: Very good for sensitive skin, keeping those incrediball areas soft.
- Shea Butter: Superb emollient, and skin conditioner, moisturiser and restores elasticity.
- Calendula CO2: Botanical CO2 and very good for skin areas needing extra care
- Vitamin E : Reduces free radical damage to the skin.
- Essential Oil: Essential isolates of bourbon, cypress and tabac.
- Potential allergens in the natural essential oil – amyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, cinnamal, citral, citronellol, coumarin, oak moss, geraniol, linalool.
How To Use
Rub the finger over the solid cologne, taking a small amount of cologne and apply directly on to the skin of the face, arms, more intimate regions as required.