Musky Spring Rain has a deep woodsy kind of scent, a sort of mix between maple, spruce and fir! A warm manly musk that you cant help but sniff!
It offers a smooth, creamy lather cleansing the skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturised. A really delicious manly musk!
Botanical colours are used in all our soaps and in this soap we feature spirulina with titanium dioxide.
My Cottage Cosmetics botanical based soaps are moisturising and long lasting.
This soap offers a moisturising gentle, bubbly lather with water and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised. You feel the constant effects of a nourishing cold processed soap.
Each soap is carefully hand-crafted to perfection in our studio with detailed attention and dedication to the quality of ingredients, infusion and curing process, which takes around 6 weeks per soap. This ensures that the soaps you receive are perfection.
This traditional soap artisan method ensures your soap will last longer than other alternatives, it won’t lose the structural integrity throughout its use, or the efficacy of the carefully chosen oils and butters that go into its formulation. This means with every bar will offer the finest luxurious experience right from the very first time you use it to the very last time you use it, which will be many months later !
Our soaps are carefully created by hand in short batches, using natural wood soap moulds, creating unique, characterful soaps, but the traditional cold process is not compromised and we use only carefully sourced sustainable ingredients so doing our part to protect our planet. Each bar of soap is unique as the soap is totally handcrafted.
Having luxuries in our life, should not cost us the earth we adore.
- Artisanally crafted
- Handmade in Kent using natural spring water from the North Downs
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Not tested on animals and none of the ingredients we use are tested on animals.
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- No single-use plastics used
- All products are completely vegan
- Fully recyclable packaging
Ingredients and Benefits
Natural Ingredients :
- Olive Oil – Is known to stimulate new cell generation, and slow down wrinkle development, giving skin a youthful look. Olive oil soap can provide anti-inflammatory effects to help heal skin abrasions, rashes and even sunburns.
- Coconut Butter – it is an excellent moisturiser for both skin and hair. The properties of the coconut butter also help remove dead skin cells and dirt away from the body.
- Rice Bran Oil – Rich in vitamin E and anti-oxidants
- Shea Butter – Shea butter is a super luxe addition to any soap, bringing moisturising and elasticity properties.
- Cocoa Butter -The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. –
- Castor Oil – Help with moisturising, and adds a creaminess to the soap leading to a rich lather.
- Botanical Colours – Spirulina and titanium dioxide ( a clay
- Cedar, Maple, Pettigrain, Black Pepper Essential Oil – Woodsy, forest scents with deep tones of musky scent coming through.
Potential Allergens From Essential Oils
*Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool *Citral *Citronellol
Weight: Minimum 120g
Packaging – We use recycled kraft paper to package our soap and wrap a product label made of white recycled paper.
How to use
Take all packaging off the soap and using warm water, build up a rich bubbly lather. Apply the lather to your body (for external use only), paying particular attention to any dry areas. Rinse the lather away and pat gently dry.
Enjoy the rich cleansing effect that will moisturise and smooth your skin, leaving it fresh and clean !