Artisan natural organic deodorant is our No1 formulation. Presented in a cardboard container.
The scents of the essential oils, are light and not cloying. The smooth, creamy deodorant, is a firm stick that pushes up as needed. The stick is firm but as you swipe over your underarm, leaves a thin film of natural deodorant on your skin.
This deodorant is formulated for normal daily activities, it may need to be reapplied after training in the gym or tennis court but will last up to three months.
You can indulge your skin with this perfect natural deodorant. No clogging ingredients, no sticky feeling, fresh and dry all day and organic !
Moisturise your skin with My Cottage Cosmetics natural deodorant. Beyond its fresh scent, it’s enriched with oils and butters for soothing and softening the skin. The oils and butters within the stick will keep your skin smooth and silky. No drying, clogging elements to the stick, no white marks.
It brings a little luxury in to your daily dressing routine to know that you are using a deodorant that will do what deodorants do, but also keep your skin soft and smooth !
Each of My Cottage Cosmetics deodorants are carefully hand-crafted to perfection in our studio with detailed attention and dedication to the quality of ingredients, infusion. This ensures that each deodorant you receive, are perfection.
It won’t lose the structural integrity throughout its use, or the efficacy of the carefully chosen oils and butters that go into its formulation. This means with every deodorant of My Cottage Cosmetics you will get only the finest luxurious experience right from the very first time you use it to the very last time you use it, which will be many months later !
This level of quality and luxuriousness does not need to hurt our planet – every soap crafted by My Cottage Cosmetics is carefully created by hand in short batches, using natural ingredients, creating quality products, we use only carefully sourced sustainable ingredients so doing our part to protect our planet.
Having luxuries in our life, should not cost us the earth we adore.
- Artisanally crafted
- Handmade in Kent using natural springwater from the North Downs
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- No aluminium, baking powder or parabens
- Not tested on animals and none of the ingredients we use are tested on animals.
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- No single-use plastics used
- All products are completely vegan – no beeswax
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Please note that this is a deodorant, not an antiperspirant and does not contain synthetic chemicals or aluminum-based compounds that prevent your body from sweating naturally.
INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
Natural Ingredients :
- Organic Coconut Butter – it is an excellent moisturiser for both skin and hair. The properties of the coconut butter also help remove dead skin cells and dirt away from the body.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil – acts as a carrier oil, offering a light oil to the deodorant, softening and smoothing the skin
- Organic Shea Butter – Shea butter is a super luxe addition to any soap, bringing moisturising and elasticity properties.
- Organic Cocoa Butter -The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. –
- Rice Wax – A skin conditioning agent and protective wax, leaving a silky non-sticky feel.
- Diatomaceous Earth – used to assist the underarms in neutralising odours and absorbing moisture. It also works to draw out any toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Organic Arrowroot – Helps absorb moisture and keep the underarm fresh and dry.
- Zinc Ricinoleate – Formulated from castor oil and absorbs odours
- Vitamin E – powerful anti-oxidant
Various Essential Oils, Depending on Which you choose.…
- Cedarwood and Bergamot, Essential Oils – All natural occurring scents derived from botanical cedarwood, bergamot ( a kind of lime) and patchouli which is a herb.(potential allergens in the essential oils *Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool Eugenol,benzylbenzoate)
- Caribbean Spice Essential Oil – A light Caribbean spice scent, touches of cinnamon and clove but exotic and sensual. (potential allergens – *eugenol, citrate, limonene, linalool)
- Lavender and Geranium – All natural essential oil (Potential allergens in this essential oil -*Benzylbenzoate,Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol.)
- Teatree and Lemongrass – All natural essential oils – (potential allergens in the essential oil -*Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, )
- Coconut – All natural essential oils (Potential allergens in the essential oil -*Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzylbenzoate, benzylsalicylate)
Weight: Minimum 60g (1 deodorant)
Packaging – High cosmetic grade cardboard, ensuring the product is perfect from first sweep to last.
HOW TO USE
Take the top off the deodorant, and push up from the bottom of the container, this will extrude the deodorant, swipe several times over your under arms. The deodorant will soften and leave a fine film of deodorant to keep you fresh and dry all day.